-
January 10th, 2002, 03:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
So it's 2002 and can we expect any new music or merchandise from the Currie camp??
In other words, we want more!! 
------------------
-
January 10th, 2002, 10:03 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I said that already!!!
(see resolutions thread)
But great fans think alike I guess...
Lets keep up the pressure
(sorry Mara, Adam)
------------------
-
January 11th, 2002, 01:32 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Sorry knightjewel. I guess you're right about great minds.
------------------
-
January 18th, 2002, 06:01 AM
#4
Inactive Member
When you have both written over 1000 letters each to the Record Companies (Polygram) then you can get on my case.
Show me you deserve any more new stuff.
LOVE ADAM TASKMASTER
------------------
Sin is in, Sweetie!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks